Thursday 15 August 2013

Toad In The Hole & Sweet Yorkshire Pudding Recipes

toad in the holeYorkshire puddings can be tricky to make sometimes, but if you follow tried and tested recipes to the letter they really aren't all that difficult. I don't think so anyway, though I've got to admit that I've not had 100% perfection.
If you click on the following link you will find an article from a lady who always thought that they were like popovers and too difficult to make lol. Also a recipe for Toad in the hole.

Toad-In-The-Hole (Yorkshire Pudding) - Pages, Pucks and Pantry

"One of the first things I flashed on when thinking about cooking British food was Yorkshire Pudding. Years ago I thought it was actually pudding. It wasn't until I ...watkinslynn.typepad.com/pages...and.../toad-in-the-hole.html" http://watkinslynn.typepad.com/pages_pucks_and_pantry/2012/08/toad-in-the-hole.html
I usually serve Toad in the Hole with a good serving of carrots and garden peas, a few roast potatoes or new potatoes and some onion gravy. Always with English sausages, pork or a mixture of pork and beef from my local butcher. We prefer fat sausages, the thin type tend to overcook. It's one of those meals that is traditional but low cost, perfect for the day before pay day! In the following article we have a Yorkshire pudding enthusiast from overseas and a very strange looking Yorkshire pud, hope it tasted better than it looks!

The Yorkshire Pudding That Will Take Over The World « Tasty Fever!

"I wasn't exposed to Yorkshire puddings when I first came to London as a student at SOAS, mostly due to working part-time jobs that often had me working on a ...tastyfever.com/.../the-yorkshire-pudding-that-will-take-over-th..." http://tastyfever.com/2012/08/30/the-yorkshire-pudding-that-will-take-over-the-world/
Next we have a Yorkshire pudding recipe for those with a sweet tooth:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment